Bats the size of cats and Kangaroo testicles you can buy? You know you want a bite of these last few crumbs I skipped out on sharing! 10 things!
1. Bats! These babies are caged, but my husband spotted these same cat sized flyers in southbank at night. #BrisbaneBats
3. Birds are huge in the city! When they fly the wingspan is impressive.
6. While on the city streets of downtown Brisbane you’ll find statues and commissioned pieces of art.
7. We went to lamington national forest. I did not review it, because I felt it was not the best experience. The one fun part was the canopy walk. The drive up is very curvy and made several of us car sick. After the 3 min tree top walk it’s just trees and more trees.
8. I did enjoy our first stop at Curtis falls. You’ll see a small village (Tamborine) and then a waterfall on a hike. This would be a great half day trip. I wouldn’t recommend going further to Lamington. It looks the same!